Posted by : Amee O Kamis, 13 Juni 2013


Super Junior Quotes :


“I am happy when I am on stage. I like that wave of blue. I like the eardrum splitting sounds of loud screams. I like to be able to breathe along with the members. Each and every stage is a good reminiscence and a happy memory”
“We’re going to continue on until the day that Pearl Sapphire Blue Balloons cover The entire world”
“To the world’s best and biggest fans-club; when there is no one who give us approval, when there is nobody knowing us, you let us become the best and famous people… Our ELF once again thank you very much.”

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Blog Archive

About


Follow Me on Twitter (@AmyoungSoo)

Add My Facebook ^^

Girlband Paling Favorite

Boyband Paling Favorite

Bagaimana Blog Saya Menurut Anda?

Amee O. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

- Copyright © ♥ Fantasy World ♥ -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -